Finding You more ways to get paid
Initial and ongoing enrollment with payors impacts a practice’s ability to effectively bill and collect from insurance companies.
Credentialing services for both groups and individual providers, including:
- Creation and management of CAQH profiles
- Enrollment and revalidation with Medicare via the PECOS system
- Enrollment and revalidation with commercial payors
- Reduce the administrative workload
- Focus on high value situations
Ensure Timely Completion
- Enrollment and renewals are managed and tracked deadlines are met
- Pay just for what you need
- Custom service includes hourly rate
- Eliminate payment interruption
- Credentialing delays are reduced
- Electronic funds transfers promote regular payments
We also enroll practices to receive electronic funds transfers, ensuring payments are received in a timely and effortless manner.
Our team constantly monitors trends among various payor contracts and advises providers on which services have the best potential for reimbursement.
Our proven process is streamlined for each state’s requirements so that provider credentialing is completed in less time with higher accuracy.
Learn more about credentialing and