Poor Charge Capture can Result in financial losses
Approximately 35% of practices experience delays in capturing charges on the date of service. The lag, on average, can be greater than the range of 3 to 7 days post the date of the patient’s care. Only 2% of practices routinely capture charges in less than an hour.
Charge capture using our mobile charge capture application is the simplest way to significantly reduce the lag in capturing a providers charges at the point of care while increasing the time providers can spend interacting with their patients.
Using a mobile charge capture application significantly reduces capture errors and shortens turnaround time in the revenue cycle, increasing revenue and cash flow.
The app also improves point of care efficiency and enhances patient experience by taking time from administrative responsibilities and returning it to the patient where is belongs.
- Searchable patient list
- Bookmark frequently used codes
- Advanced code search
- Compatible with all internet-enabled mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Web-view access available for office staff
- MIPS data element capture
- Automatically identifies capture errors
- Online support for implementation and use
- Push notification for application updates
- Encrypted, secure SSL server for processing and document uploading