Last modified: April 29, 2020
Sai Systems Digital, LLC (”Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.thesnfist.com and use our Services and any of our software (collectively, our “Services”) and our practices
for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On the website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Services.
• Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Services, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Services.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy
• Through the Services as defined in a Software User Agreement or End User Agreement
We also collect information on your behalf when you authorize us to retrieve and import information from another user or other third party within our Service or as set forth in the User Agreement.
Information we collect about you may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, or the information you enter on or upload to our Services.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Services. By accessing
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or through the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you
are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Services or on or through any of its features/register of the Services, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of
the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information
from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms through our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Services.
Payment Information: Depending on the Services you use, we may also collect your billing information, including credit or debit card account information, or other forms of payment (“Payment Card Information”). By submitting your Payment
Card Information, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with third-party payment processers and other third-party services (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other
third parties). These third parties may store your Payment Card Information for future use in our Services. We do not store your Payment Card Information, nor do we have direct control or responsibility for your Payment Card Information.
The third party services that we utilize are contractually obligated to keep your Payment Card Information secure and confidential.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions
are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users
of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing
actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services
and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by
the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the website and our e-mail may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users
who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We and our partners may use both session and persistent cookies on our Services. You should consult your web browser to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may not
be able to use certain features of our Services.
Some of our partners deploy these technologies directly on our Services. These third parties may collect information over time about your use of our Services, as well as your online activities across other websites or online services.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
• Present our Services and its contents to you;
• Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• Provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
• Notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
• Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services;
• Operating our Services and developing new functionality and features;
• Responding to questions and communications, or obtaining your feedback about our Services;
• Administering and logging your participation in educational and informational programs, including webinars and other classes, and any product or support matters that may arise from such programs;
including from third party sponsors;
• Providing you with more relevant content, including clinical support tools, assessments or medical-related information or services, patient support programs, advertising, or other programs appearing on our Services or third-party
• Analyzing usage trends and patterns and measuring the effectiveness of content, programs, advertising or the features or functionality of the Services, including emails that may be sent by us to you;
• Preparing reports for any of the purposes described in this Policy, including for current or future sponsors, advertisers or other partners to show utilization or trends about the use of our Services. Such reports may include demographic
or other general user information, but will not include personally identifiable information unless the recipient has agreed to confidentiality obligations;
• Safeguarding and protecting our Services, the information we collect, and the rights of us, our users or third parties, and in response to legal process;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if
you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation,
or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the company, our customers, or others.
Our Services can be used to facilitate one-on-one communications between users and other persons. Examples include:
• Sending an appointment confirmation or other notification to another user;
• Making a referral to another healthcare provider;
• Sending a prescription to a pharmacy;
• Sending a test requisition to a clinical laboratory; or
• Sending a message to a patient.
In any one-on-one communication, users are sending information to one another or to an individual or entity who may not be a user of the Services. Depending on the message, this could include the sharing of contact and other personally
If you are a healthcare provider who has entered into a User Agreement, you will have the ability to have your contact and directory information listed in one or more of our professional directories of healthcare providers on our Services
that users and/or the general public may be able to view. These directories include profile information (e.g., contact, specialty and other information) and other features that allow users and/or the general public to locate and
contact those listed in the directory.
If you visit our Services seeking to contact or schedule an appointment with a provider listed in one of our directories, you may need to submit personally identifiable and other information.
Our Services may include public forums that allow users to communicate with groups of users or the general public. Information a user posts in one of our communities may be available to a wide range of individuals, and should be presumed
public. We strongly advise users to exercise care in selecting what information they share with our communities or public forums, and strongly recommend against sharing any personally identifiable, health, or other sensitive information
that could directly or indirectly be traced to any individual, including themselves.
Surveys, Feedback, Informational Programs:
From time to time you may receive survey requests through emails or displays within our Services that request feedback on a variety of topics. These programs may be sponsored or funded by third parties, and may include branded or unbranded
content about medical conditions, treatments and products, or safety and regulatory information resources. If you choose to engage with or use one of these requests, you may be asked to provide information that may be used to supplement
information that you submitted to our Services. This information may be shared with the sponsor of the program.
Our Services allow users to store personally identifiable and health information (“Records”), including Records that identify other individuals, including other users. Certain of our Services permit users to share all or portions of
these Records at their discretion.
You should be aware that this Policy covers only the information you submit through our Services. If you contact or exchange information with another user in person or through a means other than our Services, such activity is not covered
by this Policy. Because our Services enable users to share information you share with them, you should take care in selecting with whom you share your Records and other information. Although our Services process such transmissions,
we are not responsible for the actions of persons with whom you share your Records and other information.
Emails and Other Communications:
Our Services allow users to communicate with others through our in-product instant messaging services and other electronic communication channels. Communications that are sent by or on behalf of a user are indicated as being “From”
that user. Additionally, we may communicate administrative or Service-related announcements through email or other communications within our Services. These communications may be “real time” communications or communications triggered
automatically upon the occurrence of certain events or dates – such as a repeated sign-in failure or an appointment notification. Please note that you may not be able to opt out of receiving certain messages from us.
Third Party Services
This Policy applies only to our Services. It does not apply to services offered by third parties, including websites and other online services that our Services may display links to or to advertisements appearing within the Services.
When you click on such links or advertisements, you will be visiting websites or interactive services operated by third parties, who have their own information collection practices and may also collect information through the use
of Engagement Tools. This includes any of our third party payment processers. We do not have control over how any third party collects or uses information, so you should review their privacy policies to learn of their practices.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Services and visiting your account profile page or contacting customer support. Please note that, unless you have administrative rights over another user’s account
pursuant to our Software User Agreement, you are not entitled to access, update, or delete the content of another user’s account.
If you have used our Services to share information with another user or a third party, you will not be able to access, update, or delete that shared information. Further, if another user of our Services submits information that identifies
you, you will not be able to access, update, or delete that information.
Certain users – such as healthcare providers – may be required under applicable laws or regulations to retain information about you for extended periods of time or indefinitely. Additionally, we may have independent obligations under
applicable laws or regulations to retain such information indefinitely. Finally, for disaster recovery and business continuity purposes we retain copies of data stored by our Services for indefinite periods of time.
HIPAA grants patients certain rights to access and amend certain health information that their healthcare providers retain about them. Patients should submit requests to access or amend their health information directly to their healthcare
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind
firewalls. Any personal health information will be encrypted. We use a secure third party to manage payment transactions and processing.
Your payment information will be stored as long as the third party is entitled or obliged to store it pursuant to legislation.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our
Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
Saisystems Digital, 5 Research Drive, Shelton, CT 06484